Drain and Sewer
Home » Plumbing » Emergency Plumbing
Emergency Plumbing in Boca Raton, FL
Sometimes, a plumbing issue simply cannot wait for an appointment later in the week, or even the next day. You may be worried about the integrity of your home if there is a water leak, or the wellbeing of your family in case of backed up drains or a sewer leak. You might even be without water because of a plumbing issue, or unable to use the toilet or another important fixture.
Butler Plumbing, Inc. offers same-day appointments and superior customer service, no matter the scope of your plumbing emergency. Emergency plumbers show up when you need them to get that leak, clog, or any other issue under control. We'll find a long-term solution to keep your system in shape. Call our team for emergency plumbing service in Boca Raton, FL. Just tell your friends the Butler did it!
Just tell your friends The Butler did it!
You can call any time for emergency plumbing service!
There is more than one reason to call our plumbers for emergency services. While a flooding home will certainly have you dialing our number, any one of these issues is cause for our same–day service.
- Leaky Pipes – Leaking pipes threaten the integrity of your home. We have leak detection equipment to narrow in on the problem quickly and find the solution.
- Leaky Water Heater – Our water heater services cover gas and electric models. We can get their quickly to detect a leak and restore hot water to your home so that you won’t have to go without.
- Backed–Up Drains – If there is a risk of sewage backing up into your drains, call our team. We have drain cleaning equipment powerful enough to tackle any clog.
- Broken Toilet – Call our professional plumbers for same–day service, whether your toilet is backing up, leaking, or otherwise damaged, making it unusable.
Solve Leaks Faster
Got a plumbing leak? Our plumbers will get there ASAP, but we think you should also know what to do to take control of the situation first and foremost.
- Shut off the water. Your main water shut–off valve may be located near the meter, or where the plumbing pipes on your property meet the city service. You can also shut off the water to a specific fixture or appliance with a nearby shutoff valve. Call our friendly team if you need help.
- Remove furniture. Move any furnishings you can to a warm, dry place.
- Call a plumber. In order to replace that section of piping, you’ll need a professional plumber with the right tools and expertise. Contact our expert team.
- Figure out next steps. Now it’s time to assess the situation and decide whether you need a wet–dry vacuum, a pump, or a bunch of towels to clean up the mess. Beware of mold and mildew, and consider replacing damaged carpet. Our plumbers will make sure you have the tools you need moving forward to make the right decisions.
Call Our Friendly Team for Emergency Plumbing in Boca Raton!
You can trust the professionals at Butler Plumbing, Inc. for your next emergency plumbing repair. We offer same–day service, and that doesn’t mean we show up rushed and sloppy. Our trucks are fully stocked with everything we need to get the job done. We set down mats, wear clean uniforms, and wear booties over our shoes.
We have been in business since 2004, and our plumbing expertise goes back even further. Residents of Boca Raton, FL and those throughout Broward and Palm Beach Counties trust our expertise. What have you got to lose? Call Butler Plumbing, Inc. today!